engineering, london, Big Data, VBA, agency, Applications, Problem Solving, Application, Degree, Bank, Recruitment, Team, system, first, http, AD, Contract, requirements, Technology, IT Support, Documentation, IT Infrastructure, Permanent, English, Website, Problem, CVS, Word, Mining, privacy, Maintenance, Fixed, IS, MSSQL, experience
To see more Mandarin/Cantonese vacancies please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese Speaking IT Assistant
The Skills You'll Need:
Basic IT knowledge, data mining / AI / Big data experience preferred
Your New Salary: c25k
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: an international bank
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
* Assist to support the bank's employees with IT requirements to ensure they have the right technology and IT support for their day-to-day work.
* Assist to support the bank's IT infrastructure and system maintenance.
* In addition to these duties, the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his/her capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the bank's business.
* Ad hoc requirements.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
* Degree Holder minimum.
* Major in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Automation, Finance engineering, etc.
* Fluent in both Mandarin and English would be a bonus
* Computer languages like Python, VBA, PHP.
* Database knowledge like MYSQL, MSSQL.
* Problem Solving ability.
* Keen to learn new technology.
* Data Mining, AI, Big Data experience will be highly preferred.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 to 5
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for Mandarin Chinese Speaking IT Assistant ??IT?? jobs in London.